pca life

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자동다방 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-27 22:38:22 댓글 0

본문

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PCA | Ayreon Janaé

Hey y'all, I have decided to post a vlog of my day in the life as a Patient Care Associate/Nurse's Assistant. Coming back from maternity leave, I worked an 8 hour shift (7a-3p) which is my first time working day shift hours... I hope you all enjoy; like, comment and subscribe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAKEY INSPIRED - Chill Day
Download→ https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired/...

LAKEY INSPIRED - Overjoyed
Download → https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired/...
TripleB’z : Girl me too!! rn I’m getting myself ready to take my PCA Course the final goal for me is to be a PA
Courtney Guy : I love your videos!!! Upload more!
Nikki Love : Please upload more Pca videos
Myaa Crenshaw : What are similar jobs like PCA ?

PCA LIFE

PCA LIFE

Day in the life of a night shift Pediatric PCA/ CNA | first night shift ever!

Snacks, shopping, sleeping \u0026 preparing for my first day off day shift and working night shift in Peds :)
None Ya business : I have been through this exact scenario and shift at my old children's hospital girly and I completely understand. what floor do you work on? are you a floater or you have a home floor? I have horrible anxiety and did and act exactly how you do ( nervous) its good you remind yourself about the fact that it is probably not the biggest deal. lol! I have to do that all the time. I just found your channel looking forward to watching more!
Butterflies 88 : I’m a float tech on my hospital and I sit a lot on night shifts and it is brutal! The first night isn’t that bad but the second night is worse for me, I like the night shift people better too, how do you like peds? I’m waiting for an opening our peds unit, I want to be a pediatric nurse when I graduate.
Ryan Hater : I love that hospital I live within that state the staff from maintenance to chief executive officer is all very kind helpful and compassionate I truly believe children’s is the #1 in the whole us states
forevercupcake93 : So what is your official schedule on the nightshift?
Johnna Leber : I hope you like nights let me know,I'm thinking of switching

#pca life

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 10,126건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.arioso.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz